Glass Societies and Centres
- American Stained Glass Guild
- The ASGG is the leading organization for stained glass artists and
conservators in the USA.
- Centre International du Vitrail, Chartres
- The site, in English, French and German, outlines the Centre's work on
the study and conservation of stained glass, and details its educational and
- Institute for Stained Glass in Canada
- This website contains more than 2,000 images of stained glass in
- National Glass Centre, Sunderland
- The National Glass Centre is dedicated to promoting glass in all its
uses; in design and technology, and as a vehicle for artistic
- The Architectural Glass Centre, Swansea
- Site of the Architectural Glass Centre, the commercial arm of the
Architectural Glass Centre at Swansea University.
- The British Society of Master Glass-Painters
- The only organization in Britain devoted exclusively to the art and
craft of stained glass. The site includes a diary of events, featuring a
lecture series, and a list of stained glass resources (courses, further
reading). Also contents lists of the society's journals.
- The Society of Glass Technology
- The Society of Glass Technology encourages the study of the history,
art, science, design, manufacture, after treatment, distribution and end use
of glass of any and every kind.
- The Worshipful Company of Glaziers & Painters of
- Includes links to conservation information and tips for photographing
glass. Under 'The Company Today' there are links to current liverymen,
including conservators. Also a small stained glass image
- The Vitrocentre, Romont
- Website of the Vitrocentre in Romont, with news of the organization’s work and further resources.